Skip to main content

Most popular

ARC Review- Charlie by Siobhan Davis

Blurb:- Demi Dropping out of college senior year was never part of my plan. But Dad needs me, and I’d move mountains for the only parent I’ve ever known—even working for the company that fired him. My boss, Charlie, is determined to make my life a living hell, availing of every opportunity to undermine my confidence, to humiliate and threaten me. Sleeping with him the night of his wedding might have something to do with his attitude. Or the fact I’m the spitting image of the woman he really wants. If our financial situation wasn’t so dire, I’d tell Charlie to stick his job up his delectable butt. But I’m trapped, and things are only getting worse. Because the more layers I uncover, the more I realize he is nothing l expected and everything I crave. Charlie If there was a manual for all the ways a person could mess up his life, it’d have my name written on it. I can’t undo the things I’ve done, no matter how badly I want to, and every day is a constant reminder of my epic failure. Espec

Black Knight by Rina Kent -Teaser Reveal #5

Teaser Reveal #5- Black Knight by Rina Kent  Are you ready for the emotional angst?  👑 🖤 Black Knight is Coming May 21st! 🖤 👑 Are you ready for the emotional angst? 👑 🖤 Pre-Order Now 🖤 👑 AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/37YIGm4 AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2xDwIBT INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/BKBuy 👑 🖤 Add to Goodreads 🖤 👑 ➜ http://bit.ly/BK-GR 👑 🖤 Bloggers Sign Up 🖤 👑 ➜ https://bit.ly/BK-Bloggers 👑 🖤 Blurb 🖤 👑 Love is impossible. Hate is an open game. Kimberly He was once my best friend, now he’s my worst enemy. Xander Knight is heartbreakingly beautiful. Ridiculously popular. Brutally cruel. He’s a knight but won’t do any saving. Xander We started as a dream, now we’re a nightmare. Kimberly Reed is pathetically fake. Terribly innocent. Secretly black. She can hide but never from me. ________ #SignUps #BlackKnight #BK #RoyalElite #RES #RinaKent #DeviantKing #SteelPrincess #TwistedKingdom

Review - The Unrequited by Saffron A. Kent

The Unrequited by Saffron A. Kent My rating: 5 of 5 stars 5 stars 🌟 For my reviews and more, visit my blog LaraBabbles Book Blog My mother probably thought I had a break up over phone or bad period cramps. Yep! That is how I ugly cried while reading this book. After a series of disappointing reads, this book came to me as a life-saver. The Unrequited is going to be my all time favorite book from now on. I must confess that when I read the blurb, I thought that this book was going to be another explicit story about how a girl lusts after her Professor and all the typical drama that comes with a forbidden Romance. And for my ignorance and stereotyping, I got smacked in my face with a bucket load of angst and a beautiful heartbreaking story. I was in a perpetual state of blocked throat while reading this book. The Unrequited is a story of a heartbroken girl, Layla Robinson who has sworn off love due to a terrible ending with her first attempt at loving someone. She is miserabl